Finally, the China-based biggest manufacturing company, Xiaomi has launched its budget segment smartphone dubbed as Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with high-end specs. The 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM variants of the smartphone is up for sale in India today at 12 Noon on Flipkart. There is no need of pre-registration for the phone. To grab, the complete details regarding the smartphone go through the details. Check out all the required details related the price, specification, availability details from the below-mentioned details.
Which is Batter According to You?
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Launched in India With 64GB Storage
Earlier, the company is deeply in an argument or we can say it is conflict in a court battle with Swedish-based manufacturing firm Ericsson over the patent infringement, that does not allow the company to sell the MediaTek powered smartphones in the Indian market.
The much anticipated mobile phone for the Indian market Redmi Note 4 launched in three variants on the basis of memory and storage. Have a look below for the details.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specs and Features
Coming to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 specification and features. The GSM based mobile phone features a 5.5-inches full HD display having a resolution of 1920*1080 pixels and 2.5D curved glass display. Dimensionally, the handset measures a 151 x 76 x 8.35mm and weighs 175 grams.
Under the hood, the smartphone is fueled by a 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with Adreno 506 GPU. The hybrid dual SIM based mobile phone runs on Android 6.0 based Marshmallow operating system out of the box.
From the designing prospects, the Redmi Note 4 is very much identical to its previous iteration Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Additionally, the handset features a quick fingerprint sensor at the back to unlock the device. The smartphone come in three variants, i.e., a 2GB RAM+32GB Storage, 3GB RAM+32GB and 4GB RAM+64GB.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Full Specification
- Display: 5.5 inches (1080 x 1920 pixels full HD IPS display)
- Dimension: 151 x 76x 8.35mm, Weight 175 grams
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with Adreno 506 GPU
- Memory: 32GB/ 64GB of internal storage (Expandable up to 128GB)
- RAM: 2GB RAM/3GB RAM/4GB RAM
- Operating System: MIUI 8 OS based on Android 6.1 (Marshmallow)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- Camera (Back): 13MP with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF
- Camera (Front): 5MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 AC, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: 4100 mAh
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Color: Availability: Gold, Dark Grey, and Black
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Camera, Battery, Connectivity Features
Concerning to the photography department, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 camera section will sport an excellent 13-megapixel autofocus camera at the rear end with dual tone LED flash, PDAF, and f/2.0 aperture. On the other hand, it houses a 5-megapixel front facing camera for taking the selfies and video chats.
To power the entire smartphone, it is packed up with 4100mAh battery; that can be rated to deliver an enough juice for the regular day usage. For the connectivity, it includes 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), GPS with AGS/GLONASS and USB Type C.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Price, Release Date in India
- Redmi Note 4 Price for 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM at Rs. 9,999
- Redmi Note 4 Price for 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM at Rs. 10,999
- Redmi Note 4 Price for 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM at Rs. 12,999
The company launched the handset in three variants. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 price for the 2GB RAM+32GB storage price at Rs. 9,999, 3GB RAM+32GB costs at Rs. 10,999 and 4GB RAM+64GB storage at Rs. 12,999. The Redmi Note 4 all variants is vailable to purchase on today flash sale via Flipkart. Till then, stay tuned to DLB Gadget for more amazing updates.