How to Reset Forgotten Password in Windows 7: Forgetting the password of your PC or system is the very critical situation. This gives rise to a difficulty as it denies accessing our system. Here in this article we will discuss some of the ways which help you when you forget Windows 7 Password. There are many easy ways which help the user to get back their password or even you can reset them. As passwords are always made complicated so as to not guess by anyone, so it’s difficult for everyone to get back it. There are several ways if you forgot password windows 7 ultimate which you will find here.
What to do if you Forgot Password Windows 7 ?
The one of the easy way to get back your password in the case when you forget Password window 7 PC is to follow the ways described here.
- You can use another administrator account to reset window 7 passwords, in that you can use iSee password windows password recovery tool.
- You need to restart your computer and press ‘Alt+Delete+Ctrl’ keys two times. You need to enter administrator name and password (leave blank in case if you forget your password)
- Now click ok option
- Now start to reset the password by pressing “Win+R” and type control userpasswords2 and then hit “Enter” key
- Click the name of the user accounts for which you want to recover password for, and click “Reset password”. Type a new password and type it again to confirm it. Again Restart the computer to log on to Windows 7
You can use Windows 7 Password Reset Disk:
If you want to recover your password of your windows 7, in the case of forget password windows 7 no reset disk, you need to follow these ways.
- Retrieve Windows 7 forgotten admin password by Password hint.
- Reset Windows 7 forgotten administrator password with installation CD.
- Remove forgotten admin password with Windows 7 Password Refixer.
For getting the password without any data lost in the case when forget password window 7 Laptop.
How to Reset Forgotten Password Windows 7 ?
Step 1. Firstly you need to Download and install Windows Password Rescuer on another system that you can access as administrator. Now run the software to create a boot disk. Now follow the steps as below.
- Plug in a writable USB Flash Drive in your system and select Burn to USB option.
- Select the drive name from the pull-down list.
- Click Burn button and wait for burning about one minute.
- Successfully complete burning removes your USB.
Step 2. Now transfer the USB flash drive to your laptop, boot the computer using it. Here you need to simply change the boot order in BIOS SETUP table. Please refer to: How to boot from USB Flash Drive.
Step 3. Reset Windows 7 password just several clicks.
- Click on a user account and then click Reset Password. When a confirm message pops up, click YES.
- Your password will be removed and shown Blank. Click Reboot button – Remove your USB – click YES. After rebooting you can login Windows without password.
You can also guess something about your password. If you forget password windows 7 professional then also you can get it by following steps.
- Firstly you need to start or restart your system
- Now then you need to press F8 key and you will enter into advanced boot options
- Now choose the safe mode with command prompt option and then press enter
- After that you need to wait for windows 7 files loading until windows login screen comes up
- When you see logon screen logon windows with an administrator account
- Now type net user in the command prompt when command prompt window appears, hit on enter option.
- Now enter in again type net user iSunshare 12345 and hit on the enter key
- When the command prompt is completed successfully, the new password is successfully reset for the user.
- Now, log in with this new password.
This iSunshare is your locked windows user account name and “12345” is the new password you want to reset for the locked account.
Do you Forgot Windows 7 Password?
So if you forgot password windows 7 administrator account then you can follow the steps as mention above. No matter if you forgot password windows 7 home Basic/Premium.